- 100 units: $418.00 each
- 500 units: $385.00 each
- 1000 units: $352.00 each
- Air shipment to for eg. Pakistan: $109 per tent in quantities of 100;
- Sea shipment to Pakistan $4000 for 40′ container (holds 350).
Each tent weights of 72 lb. or 32.23 kg and is 7.66 ft cubed or .21 cube m. These are manufactured for and sold exclusively to relief agencies.
Roomy and Expandable
- Roomy: 5.4m diameter, 23.62 sq m floor area and 2.75m tall sleeps eight to ten people.
- Large volume: 43.5 m 3, spacious domed interior with lots of head room.
- Designed for living: exterior shape and interior space are inviting and secure.
- Easy to heat: minimum surface area for volume makes for low heat loss.
- Covering is shingled so it breathes to let moist air out.
- Expandable space: doors are connectable and two or more shelters can be joined together without leakage.
- Extremely portable: two duffle bags total of 72 lb. 7.66 ft cubed.
- Interior space can be divided (fixtures are provided inside for hanging dividers).
- 4 doors can be fixed with netting. Doors hook closed.
- Excellent ventilation (4 opposing doors and multiple upper vents).
Simple and Strong
- Simple, no tool setup in 20 minutes: add poles to covering and it’s up. Poles fit only where they belong.
- Shelter can be taken down and stored in 5 minutes.
- Strong: Structural design produces maximum strength for the materials used.
- Completely waterproof: no sewing – covering panels are shingled so shelter can not leak.
- Strong and stable in wind (streamline dome shape shed wind well – drum tight).
- Covering is super tough woven multi-laminated film that is UV stabilized and fire-retarded.
- Door coverings close with multiple hook closures for break proof function.
- Door when closed are shingled for rain and wind proof closure.
- No guylines (tent is self guying and freestanding).
Affordable and Storable
- Economical: Maximum volume inside for surface area.
- Lightweight: 72 lb.
- Affordable: Low cost yet durable parts, simple production (Clips; no sewing; PVC poles).
- Low cost shipping: Light, compactly packaged product is 7.66 ft cubed.
- Extended storage: entirely synthetic, rot proof; will store for extended time without degrading.
Included and Optional Components
- Comes complete with covering, poles, stakes, spare parts, and instructions.
- Optional Net doors can be easily installed and work with or without door closures.
- Optional Tarp Floor fits inside for watertight bathtub floor.
- Optional Sunshade attaches to the outside of poles for air cooled shade in hot weather.
- Available with winterizing liner.
Repairable and Recyclable
- Repairable: Poles and cover are easily repairable in the field.
- Tent can be completely disassembled without tools by user. After shelter is no longer needed, PVC poles can be joined for plumbing or irrigation use.