18′ Dome ReliefTent
by Shelter Systems, Inc
18′ Diameter at Base and 9′ Tall at Center
Over 250 Sq. Ft. of Covered Floor Space
Sleeps 12 Comfortably
Spacious – Internal Volume of over 1500 ft3
Lightweight: Only 72 lbs
Roomy and Expandable
- Roomy: 5.4m diameter, 23.62 sq m floor area and 2.75m tall sleeps eight to ten people.
- Large volume: 43.5 m 3, spacious domed interior with lots of head room.
- Designed for living: exterior shape and interior space are inviting and secure.
- Easy to heat: minimum surface area for volume makes for low heat loss.
- Covering is shingled so it breathes to let moist air out.
- Extremely portable: Packaged in two bags totaling 72 lbs ; 7.66 ft cubed
- Interior space can be divided (fixtures are provided inside for hanging dividers).
- 4 doors can be fixed with netting. Doors hook closed.
- Excellent ventilation (4 opposing doors and multiple upper vents).
Simple and Strong
- Simple, no tool setup in 20 minutes: add poles to covering and it’s up. Poles fit only where they belong.
- Shelter can be taken down and stored in 5 minutes.
- Strong: Structural design produces maximum strength for the materials used.
- Completely waterproof: no sewing – covering panels are shingled so shelter can not leak.
- Strong and stable in wind (streamline dome shape shed wind well – drum tight).
- Covering is super tough woven multi-laminated film that is UV stabilized and fire-retarded.
- Door coverings close with multiple hook closures for break proof function.
- Door when closed are shingled for rain and wind proof closure.
- No guylines (tent is self guying and freestanding).
Affordable and Storable
- Economical: Maximum volume inside for surface area.
- Lightweight: 72 lb.
- Affordable: Low cost yet durable parts, simple production (Clips; no sewing; PVC poles).
- Low cost shipping: Light, compactly packaged product is 7.66 ft cubed.
- Extended storage: entirely synthetic, rot proof; will store for extended time without degrading.
Included and Optional Components
- Comes complete with covering, poles, stakes, spare parts, and instructions.
- Optional Net doors can be easily installed and work with or without door closures.
- Optional Tarp Floor fits inside for watertight bathtub floor.
- Optional Sunshade attaches to the outside of poles for air cooled shade in hot weather.
Repairable and Recyclable
- Repairable: Poles and cover are easily repairable in the field.
- Tent can be completely disassembled without tools by user. After shelter is no longer needed, PVC poles can be joined for plumbing or irrigation use.